We are connecting IT engineers who want to be active in Japan with Japanese companies who need their technical skills.
More than 700 people from 40 countries gathered in Japan and are active in domestic IT projects.
We will solve the problem.
Human Resocia GIT (Global IT Talent) service allows to scout from around the world and “temporarily use” overseas IT engineers hired as full-time employees.
- More than 700 employees
- We handle VISA application procedures and housing procedures.
- We are also focusing on teaching Japanese and Japanese culture.
FEATURES OF SERVICE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Hobbies：Road biking, anime, travel, movies
Projects：System development for a major city bank’s overseas location
Projects：Mission-critical systems development and maintenance
Flow to work
- To dispatch engineers with advanced technical skills such as AI, IoT, and big data
- Expectations as a bridge engineer to overseas
- Increased opportunities for specifications in English, and English skills are now required in addition to IT skills
- Cannot find IT engineers among Japanese people
- Feb 1988
as of end March 2019
- 100 mln ¥
- REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR
- President: Mitsugu Otaya
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Shoko Chukin Bank,
- 47.226 billion ¥
(fiscal year ending March 2019)
- LICENSE NUMBER
- Worker dispatch business (License number / general 13-080176)
Paid employment placement business (License number / 13-Yu-080167)
- BUSINESS CONTENT
- Temporary staffing
Collaboration of Aichi Bank and Human Resocia
Digital Transformation seminar held in Niigata, January 23
Collaboration between The Shoko Chukin Bank, Ltd. and Human Resocia Co., Ltd.
Global IT series on My Navi News: Programmers can earn 10 times the average income in Armenia
Research on the IT professionals employment market in Japan
Year-end and New-year Holidays
Collaboration of Canon ITS and Human Resocia GIT
Human Resocia Expands IT Recruitment in India with Japanese Language Training Centers
Human Resocia GIT will exhibit at the 5th Overseas Business EXPO 2019 TOKYO
Global IT Talent signed a memorandum with Tbilisi National University in Georgia and TalentEx to cooperate on providing job opportunities in Japan for IT students