We are connecting IT engineers who want to be active in Japan with Japanese companies who need their technical skills.
More than 700 people from 40 countries gathered in Japan and are active in domestic IT projects.
We will solve the problem.
Human Resocia GIT (Global IT Talent) service allows to scout from around the world and “temporarily use” overseas IT engineers hired as full-time employees.
- More than 700 employees
- We handle VISA application procedures and housing procedures.
- We are also focusing on teaching Japanese and Japanese culture.
FEATURES OF SERVICE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Hobbies：Road biking, anime, travel, movies
Projects：System development for a major city bank’s overseas location
Projects：Mission-critical systems development and maintenance
Flow to work
- To dispatch engineers with advanced technical skills such as AI, IoT, and big data
- Expectations as a bridge engineer to overseas
- Increased opportunities for specifications in English, and English skills are now required in addition to IT skills
- Cannot find IT engineers among Japanese people
- Feb 1988
as of end March 2019
- 100 mln ¥
- REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR
- President: Mitsugu Otaya
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Shoko Chukin Bank,
- 47.226 billion ¥
(fiscal year ending March 2019)
- LICENSE NUMBER
- Worker dispatch business (License number / general 13-080176)
Paid employment placement business (License number / 13-Yu-080167)
- BUSINESS CONTENT
- Temporary staffing
Media Coverage - Our Research was Featured in 'A Day of a Programmer' book
Year-end and New-year Holidays
Media coverage - GIT service was introduced in JETRO's special article on Russia
Media coverage: Our Report on Global IT Engineers Featured in The Nihon Keizai Shimbun
Media Coverage: MyNavi global IT news column - What are the trends of dedicated Filipino IT engineers willing to relocate? - with the cooperation of Human Resocia
Media coverage: NHK BS1 COOL JAPAN's Shooting Collaboration
Supporting science students aiming to find employment in Japan!
Online seminar with the theme of "SYUKATSU" (job hunting) has been held
□■ 2020 Summer holidays■□ August 8th -August 16th
Media coverage: Human Resocia featured in MyNavi article on Ukraine's contribution to the IT world
Media Coverage - Global IT employment situation on MyNavi News "How to stop the outflow of IT engineers from Romania to Tokyo?"