We are connecting IT engineers who want to be active in Japan with Japanese companies who need their technical skills.
More than 700 people from 40 countries gathered in Japan and are active in domestic IT projects.
We will solve the problem.
Human Resocia GIT (Global IT Talent) service allows to scout from around the world and “temporarily use” overseas IT engineers hired as full-time employees.
- More than 700 employees
- We handle VISA application procedures and housing procedures.
- We are also focusing on teaching Japanese and Japanese culture.
FEATURES OF SERVICE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Hobbies：Road biking, anime, travel, movies
Projects：System development for a major city bank’s overseas location
Projects：Mission-critical systems development and maintenance
Flow to work
- To dispatch engineers with advanced technical skills such as AI, IoT, and big data
- Expectations as a bridge engineer to overseas
- Increased opportunities for specifications in English, and English skills are now required in addition to IT skills
- Cannot find IT engineers among Japanese people
- Feb 1988
as of end March 2019
- 100 mln ¥
- REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR
- President: Mitsugu Otaya
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Shoko Chukin Bank,
- 47.226 billion ¥
(fiscal year ending March 2019)
- LICENSE NUMBER
- Worker dispatch business (License number / general 13-080176)
Paid employment placement business (License number / 13-Yu-080167)
- BUSINESS CONTENT
- Temporary staffing
Media Coverage - Global IT employment situation on MyNavi News "How to stop the outflow of IT engineers from Romania to Tokyo?"
Media coverage - GIT service was featured on NHK's 'Now I Understand! Around the World Now' on April 12
Media Coverage: Human Resocia on IT recruitment on NHK WORLD-JAPAN NEWSLINE IN DEPTH
Media Coverage: Human Resocia on IT recruitment on NHK WORLD-JAPAN News Room Tokyo
Media Coverage: Human Resocia Research - Global IT Engineer Report vol.1 (92 countries)
【Human Resocia Research】 Global IT Engineer Report vol.1 92 countries
[Media Coverage] Overseas IT engineer dispatch GIT service on NHK NEWS WEB
Postponement Announcement: HR EXPO 2020
[Media Release] Foreign IT engineer dispatch service featured in NHK BS1 program
Collaboration of Aichi Bank and Human Resocia