Our report on IT engineers around the world was introduced in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (morning edition, page 16) on October 27, 2020 (Tuesday)
■ Contents: Cyber attack: "Insufficient Human Resources (first part) Concentration of requests for temporary staffing, tight supply and demand"
- Japan is also lagging behind in terms of creating future cyber human resources. Human Resocia published a survey of graduates in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field in July. Out of the considered 92 destinations, Japan ranks 13th. Not only in India and the United States, but also in other developed countries such as the United Kingdom and France.
- Click here for the full article (*full text is available for subscribed members only)
■ Presentation content
- India with an overwhelming number of IT human resources available, Japan is declining and the IT human resources supply capacity is declining
- URL: https //git.resocia.jp/info/post-developers-around-the-globe-survey-career/
■ Click here for our overseas IT engineer dispatch service
- Overseas IT engineer dispatch service "Global IT Talent (GIT) service"
- URL: https://git.resocia.jp/