This section summarizes frequently asked questions about this service.
N3 level indicates the ability to understand Japanese in everyday situations to some extent. Conversational skills and writing skills should be treated separately, due to individual differences. For instance, some people are able to converse but less skilled at reading or writing in Japanese. However, if, besides the daily tasks, you require interpretation or translation support, it is advised to discuss it in advance on an individual base.
In addition to their mother tongue and Japanese, all engineers have English skills equal to an average TOEIC score of 700 ‐ 900 points.
In every case, Human Resocia applies for a work visa with a 5-years validity.
For instance, in the case of some countries, there are dietary restrictions (such as the prohibition of alcoholic beverages), or as part of their religion, praying is required. The believers of Islam, for a certain period each year, carry out fasting by not eating or drinking during the daytime.
However, within the same religion, customs may differ depending on the individual, therefore, it is advised to ask in each case, if there is something particular to consider.
In the early phase, we offer a shared house, and through living with other engineers, we help them to acquire Japanese culture.
Our engineers and GIT Service plays an important role in success for our partners in the following cases:
- The organization is in need of engineers with advanced technical skills in fields such as AI, IoT, and big data
- The company needs a liaison engineer in overseas projects and connections
- The organization needs improvement of specifications written in English, as English skills are now required in addition to IT skills
- The company has a personnel shortage of engineers with a special set of IT skills
- In the partner company employing foreign professionals is planned, as part of the preparation process, GIT engineers are hired
- The company aims for globalization and in need of support
In several cases, in addition to IT skills, the advantage of foreign languages, such as English can be utilized in many ways.
In this case, the expected burden and risk for the receiving company are reduced, as engineers with high Japanese ability can support two or more engineer colleagues with lower Japanese abilities. As an additional advance of this multiple-person system, larger scope projects or tasks can be assigned to the engineers.
During the Japanese language training, our employees improve their language skills on a daily basis with the aim to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test that takes place twice a year. Regarding business etiquette, we have more practical content, such as how to exchange business cards, greetings in a business environment, and how to write business emails.